Monday, October 1, 2007

Soon To Be Mrs. Lamphere

Well, Saturday evening, Eric asked me to marry him and I said YES. We went to a very nice dinner and then we went on a walk. We found a really pretty clearing where we could see the mountains and we were talking about lot of things. Then he turned to me and got down on one knee and pulled out a ring box. The ring is beautiful and I am so excitted. I didn't know it was coming because he told me he wanted to go look at rings on Sunday after noon. He did a great job. We will be getting married in Spokane at my home church on Saturday, November 24th at 12:00pm noon.

13 comments:

The Pepin Family said...

Congratulations, you guys! So excited for you...happy planning! :o)

ap

The Howell Family said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I don't believe in long engagements! Less time to wait! :) I can't wait to see the ring!

Jake and Amy Burkholder said...

Congratulations, I am so excited for you. Love ya lots!!!!
Amy

JRich said...

I'm so excited for you Christa. I can't wait to see that ring sparkling.

Goodmans in Mexico said...

How exciting! Congratulations and best wishes for your future. We know the Lord has great plans for you!

Ron & Jeannie Goodman

Alicia Reagan said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you! I know this is a very exciting time for you and your family!!

nina3 said...

Yea, I am so excited. I wish I could be there

The DeGarmos said...

Well it is sure about time! Congrats and lots of love!

Emily "The Redhead" said...

Where's the pic of the rock? :) Congrats girl, those peanut M&M's worked wonders didn't they ;) Love ya!!!! Missa ya tons!

Em

CIDeJulia said...

Yea! that is so awesome. . . counting down the days now. going to have to get use to calling you MRS. LAMPHERE

Congratulations to you both!

The Pepin Family said...

We need to see that ring!

LarryandBelinda said...

I dont know who was more excited for you two, me or Larry(aka Scott).. I hate to admit it but it might have been Larry. LOL I am so very excited for you both I hope that lil Sarah will be here by then so I can come. This bedrest thing is going to drive me NUTS! Love you much lady!

The Bryants said...

Congratulations Christa!! I can't believe I found out in our church service! Mrs. Sexton said she didn't know right away either. Sneaky girl! We love you and are so excited for you. I look forward to tons of pictures!