Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The Rock














Hi everyone! I am tired of going on Christa's blog and not finding an update. I have been bugging her about it and so she told me to do it! So here it is the beautiful ring that Eric gave her. She has been very busy making wedding plans, going to MI to meet the family and attending showers in her honor. So far she has had a shower in MI at Eric's home church, A personal shower given to her by her best friend since 3rd grade and Matron of honor, Cyndi DeGarmo. Christa's family in Seattle had a shower for her, Faith Baptist in Spokane had a shower last night and Eric and Christa's church in Clark Fork, ID is having a shower Friday night. Is she spoiled or what. Eric told me it is my fault and now he has to deal with it. That is not all about her he will have to deal with! HE!HE!HA!HA! We are very excited about having such a wonderful son-in-law and are so thrilled that they will be serving the Lord together at Clark Fork Baptist Church. If Christa doesn't post wedding pictures I will!!! Love, Christa's MOM

3 comments:

JRich said...

Thank you Mrs B. We've been waiting for more details. The personal shower was a blast. I wish I could have been there for the church shower. We love you Christa

The Pepin Family said...

Good for you, Mrs. Boyle! That was cute. I'm counting on you for those wedding pictures.

Angela Pepin
(you know me from Pastor Sexton's office) ;o)

The Bryants said...

Yay!! I was waiting for some kind of update! It sounds as if things are quite busy in WA! Wedding plans, baby plans...CONGRATULATIONS!! I know you are thrilled about everything. We love you and miss you so much! God bless your wonderful and growing family! Keep us updated! :)